So, who is the person behind the blog? Gawd, I hate writing these kinds of things so I’ll just hit on some bullet points instead.
- Born and raised in the South although I’m not particularly good at preparing Southern food. It’s shameful really but I just learned how to make good sweet tea this year and, fried chicken? Yeah, if I make it, you probably don’t want to eat it.
- Mom of two boys and they rock! When I was a young girl I swore I wasn’t going to have boys. They were mean. MEAN. I wanted nothing to do with raising any. Mine are the most amazing gift though and I absolutely love every day we spend together.
- My favorite food above all else is hot dogs. One day I hope to take a tour of the US and taste all of the different regional hot dogs. Of course, I might need to walk the tour so I don’t weigh 300lbs by the time I’m done.
- My guilty pleasures are watching Judge Judy, Supernatural, and Shahs of Sunset. Don’t hate. You know you watch something stupid, too.
- The things I watch that I DON’T feel guilty about are Castle, Major Crimes, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, and Mad Men. In case you’re wondering, David Tennant.
- I’ve been married to the most amazing man since 1998. It took me 2 years to convince him to go out with me but it was worth the wait. He makes me happier than I could possibly deserve to be.
- Recently I’ve gotten into sewing and knitting and have become shockingly fond of knitting in particular. It’s so relaxing! Except for the times when I completely screw up my project. LOL
- I used to have my own business as a portrait photographer. I found, however, that I didn’t enjoy all the paperwork that accompanied the job so it seemed wise to close my business. My clients were all great. I was very lucky to never run into anyone who was unpleasant. Maybe that just meant I was good at what I did? 😉
Hopefully, this was a little more interesting than the standard about me page but, if it wasn’t, just be thankful that you only had to read it once. 🙂